2 Bedroom Homes from Mike Greer | Overlea, Glen Innes
Lot 33, Overlea Central, Glen Innes
This attractive 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has a spacious and practical floor plan that would suit a range of people and lifestyles. A North facing open plan living/dining/kitchen area offers easy access to the outdoor entertaining area within the fully landscaped section. The home also offers quality fixtures and fittings throughout, plus it benefits from a good location close to all amenities. One off street car park included.
Overlea is located in the Auckland suburb of Glen Innes, nine kilometres east of the central city. Recent regeneration has led to more modern, developed housing in the area, including contemporary apartment-style properties. With easy access to all central Auckland amenities, and proximity to the Wait O Taiki and Point England Reserves, Overlea is an area that offers a great mix of community, comfort and convenience.
THIS 2 BEDROOM HOME IS NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUOWN’S CO-OWNERSHIP PROGRAM
YouOwn is a shared ownership solution to help first home buyers own their own home.
In basic terms it is a way of lowering the deposit required for a home to 5% of a property’s value. Your deposit is topped up by an investment by YouOwn to enable you to purchase the property.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUOWN AND HOW IT CAN HELP YOU BUY YOUR FIRST HOME, VISIT HERE
How It Could Work As A YouOwn Home:
Here is an example of how you could buy a YouOwn home. Note this is only an indication and will vary depending on your situation.
Sale Price: $750,000
- First Home Buyer’s Savings / KiwiSaver Withdrawal: $37,500
- First Home Buyer’s Mortgage: $525,000 (2 year fixed rate of 3.59%)
- Weekly Cost For YouOwn Investment: $178 (5 year fixed rate of 4.95%)
Criteria For Co-Ownership Housing:
- Combined household income of $110,000+
- Deposit from savings and/or KiwiSaver of at least 5% of the purchase price.
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have a clean credit history.
- Little or no debt (less than $5,000)
- Comfortable with repayments on a mortgage of $500,000 or greater (we can help you determine if you are able to should you decide to proceed with the opportunity).
- Be buying the property to live in.
If you’re interested in using YouOwn to purchase one of these houses, please ensure you meet the criteria above and complete the form below:
September 4, 2019 Blog