Co-Ownership 4-Bedroom Homes At Kirkbride Rd, Mangere Bridge

4-Bedroom House | Kirkbride Rd, Mangere Bridge

Address: 12 Tapuwae Way: On The Northern Side Of The Road

$835,000 | 4-BED | 3 BATHROOMS | 174M2 FLOOR AREA | 1 CAR GARAGE

This is your opportunity to own a 4 bedroom, stand alone two storey house in Kirkbride, Mangere Bridge for only $626,250. Through co-ownership you pay $626,250 for a 75% share and we invest $208,750 for a 25% share.

The First Home Buyer’s Club & Co-Own successfully helped 3 first home buyer families into comes that are nearing settlement in the coming months.

One more opportunity at Kirkbride Rd is now available under the Co-Ownership initiative:

Co-Ownership gives you the opportunity to buy the house at an affordable price and be on the home ownership ladder.  You purchase a 75% share of the property, Co-Own invests the other 25% of the purchase price.  To learn more about Co-Ownership and how it can help you buy your first home, visit here

How It Could Work As A Co-Own Home:

  • First Home Buyer’s Savings / KiwiSaver: $34,750
  • Co-Ownership Investment: $173,750
  • First Home Buyer’s Mortgage: $486,500

Register Your Interest By Completing The Below Co-Ownership Application Form:


  • Combined household income of $110,000+
  • Deposit from savings and/or KiwiSaver of at least 5% of the purchase price.
  • Be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
  • Have a clean credit history.
  • Little or no debt (less than $5,000)
  • Comfortable with repayments on a mortgage of $500,000 or greater (we can help you determine if you are able to should you decide to proceed with the opportunity).
  • Be buying the property to live in.


Dustin Lindale April 19, 2018 First Home Buyer Property